Obama senior adviser David Axelrod said Ferraro should be removed from her position with the Clinton campaign because of her comments.
David Axelrod?! David Axelrod?!?!
I knew David Axelrod! He used to work with my mom with the Clearwater, and/or Scenic Hudson (I was a kid back then, memory's kinda fuzzy...)! Back then, he was an environmental lawyer, iirc.
(*Ahem*... Well, I knew a David Axelrod... Might not be the same one...)
[ETA: Nope. Not the same man: Axelrod, 52, first waded into political waters in the 1980s as a fast-rising City Hall reporter and columnist for the Chicago Tribune . . . That would have made him 18, back when I was 12. And when I was 12, the David Axelrod I knew was already a fully fledged grown-up. ...Still, small world, eh?]
We now return you to your regularly scheduled LJ browsing.
David Axelrod?! David Axelrod?!?!
I knew David Axelrod! He used to work with my mom with the Clearwater, and/or Scenic Hudson (I was a kid back then, memory's kinda fuzzy...)! Back then, he was an environmental lawyer, iirc.
(*Ahem*... Well, I knew a David Axelrod... Might not be the same one...)
[ETA: Nope. Not the same man: Axelrod, 52, first waded into political waters in the 1980s as a fast-rising City Hall reporter and columnist for the Chicago Tribune . . . That would have made him 18, back when I was 12. And when I was 12, the David Axelrod I knew was already a fully fledged grown-up. ...Still, small world, eh?]
We now return you to your regularly scheduled LJ browsing.